Littleone 2006-2009 - Показать сообщение в отдельном окне - хочу позаниматься английским с носителем языка
Показать сообщение в отдельном окне
Старый 20-03-2009, 09:17
ответ для Baby-boomer на сообщение "You're just one more mother and your..."
indeed
Старожил

indeed отсутствует

Цитата:
Сообщение от Baby-boomer Посмотреть сообщение
You're just one more mother and your feelings can well be understood in a human way. If someome means another person well, he should be quite on the level. That's why I'm giving you a straight and honest talk. ... You assert his English level is kind of high and it is proven by top marks and his taking part in some Olympiads. Please don’t make clever people laugh at your naïve words. Top marks have nothing to do with real English. Russian or even English teachers are supposed, simply obliged to give their students excellent marks lest you mothers take your chilldren away from such schools by making sure that the studies there are worthless. I mean no teacher will ever expel your son or other kids thus cutting down his income. It's a well-known con game that we call "Money, money, money". All your son knows, as a result, and maybe can apply in his speech is what we call Russian English, we also call it plastic. I, for one, often come to Russia and I never hear any Russian person talk fluent English, not to say about the pure English style. I do know where you’re at, my good lady, but, alas, your money like I said before and I’m ready to say it again went out the window. Ask your son to translate that test above my wife pinned in this thread and you’ll have to agree with me for a sitter that your son’s English is still somewhere at the beginning level. I can perhaps agree that your son is the best in that "academic" group; the best among the worst you mean, huh? You just keep on making yourself to believe that your son is kind of taught correct English, but in due time you're sure to recall me and say out loud how damn right I was.
Это все так смешно, что я, пожалуй, воздержусь от комментариев! Не вижу для себя смысла в продолжении диалога